Monday, March 26, 2007

Making Ends Meet

I was standing at the coast of the sea
When a little boy came up to me

Asked me to look at the two islands ahead
They are so far away, he said

Will the ends ever meet he asked
I shrugged my shoulders, he gasped

He walked away with sadness on his face
I pondered over what he had said, in his place

Wondering whether ends will ever meet
or we'll be stuck with lots of mud and sleet

Wondering whether things will move on
or just stay they way they've been going on....

The little boy jumps with joy
tears blow away, he shouts
I believe......


-kd

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)
i believe too... jst as we hope for ends of the two islands to meet, i found an underlying msg for peace in this composition.

kyamaloom said...

Gr8 man... loved this one..
Nice work Ketan...!!!