Friday, April 27, 2007

Road Trip

(This could well be a song)

I was riding down the highway
when I saw you on the road
sittin there, waiting for someone

The smile you gave me
made me hit the brake pedal
The car went screech!
you came running to me

What you didn't do was look around
you didn't see the light coming
It was a truck speeding on the road
thank god its brakes were working

We got into the car, flabbergasted
took some liters of water to get us started
Speeds of more than hundred made her freak
she wrinkled my jacket instead of scream

And I'm riding on this highway with a mission
to be in a place I want to be in
and I'm Swerving the car in joy
The dust keeps coming in from the windows
I dunno where I'm goin.....

-kd

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i totally totally love it! its jst so cute! simple, sweet! n yeah agree that it wud well be a song :)
~Dheera

Anonymous said...

oh....after the smile...the truck was saddenign...but the end was happy again:)...nice
Namrata